This is the Machu Picchu day trip, the best option, and the favorite for most tourists who want to know the seventh wonder of the modern world.
|Type of service||Trip|
|Start Location||Your Hotel in the center of Cusco|
|Start Time||4:00 am|
|Tour Duration||Full day|
Cusco – Ollantaytambo
This tour will start very early, first, we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco, and then travel for 2 hours by car to the train station which is located in the town of Ollantaytambo, it will be here where we will board the train that passes through almost the entire Sacred Valley of the Incas until we reach Aguas Calientes.
Ollantaytambo Aguas Calientes
Once in Aguas Calientes, which is a town at the foot of the Machu Picchu mountain, this train ride will last 1 hour and 45 minutes. When you arrive at this small town called Aguas Calientes, our representative or transfer will be waiting for you to board the bus that will take you to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu which is at the top of the mountain. The trip from the small town to the Sanctuary will take 20 minutes.
Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu Sanctuary
Finally, we will arrive at the historical sanctuary of Machu Picchu, which will dazzle us with its imposing presence, a place full of magic and history that makes it a millinery place, you will enjoy the impressive view from the Inca citadel, it will be the moment you had dreamed and wished for full of anxiety. After the unforgettable moment of impact, our guide will start the tour that will last 1 hour so that you can get to know better the history and architecture of this marvel, which will fill you with a lot of energy.
Once the guided tour is over, you will have some free time to enjoy Machu Picchu in your own way, taking pictures and exploring the place freely.
Machu Picchu Sanctuary – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
In the afternoon we will have some time to have lunch or explore the hot springs town which has a variety of restaurants and craft shops. According to the schedule on our ticket, we will have to go to the only train station where we will board the train back to Ollantaytambo, where one of our transfers or assistants will be waiting with a sign and your name written on it, who will take you to mobility that will take you back to the city of Cusco.
Important: Train schedules may vary according to availability.
For reservations 3 months in advance, ask for a special discount.
INCLUDED Machu Picchu Day Trip:
- Information to do before the tour
- Personalized transfers from your hotel in Cusco to the train station in Ollantaytambo, round trip.
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes, round trip.
- Bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu, round trip.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Professional English-Spanish guide
- Hotel in Cusco
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu.
- Other services not mentioned.
- Bring your identity card or passport.
- Arrive half an hour before the train station.
- Do not take too much luggage, only 7 kg are allowed on the train.
- We suggest you take a small backpack with your camera, a hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, and a bottle of water.
- In Machu Picchu you will climb many steps, wear suitable walking shoes.
- After the guided tour in Machu Picchu enjoy the magic moment, open your arms and recharge your energy.
- Visit the hot springs.
Machu Picchu Day Trip
Please zoom in on the map and click on the green buttons to see the pictures of the places that you will visit.
The reservation is easy and safe and instantaneous we will be attending you at all times.